Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bay Bridge

At Florence, Oregon this past summer, low tide.

Visit Sepia Scenes for more photos like this!

Visit Wordless Wednesday for more wordless photos!


Tricia said...

Another incredible image! Very nice sepia shading.

I'll definitely try those settings next time I'm out & about - thanks for taking the time to share that info w/ me! Much appreciated

And I'd love to have ya join 'Old Barns' - I try to start around 7pm central time on Mondays

annalyn said...

I can see that, that is a very beautiful place.

Francisca said...

This sepia of the water and bridge has a nice vintage feel to it.

Lui said...

Francisca's right. It looks old. Sepia makes it look vintage!

Marka said...

I like the sepia touch on the photograph.

Firefly said...

I looked at the picture before reading and wondered if it was low tide. You must have quite a bit of tidal difference here.