Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Low Angle, Crystal Falls

I took quite a few shots of this fall but only had my normal tripod which was too tall for the perspective I wanted with a many second exposure. Forward and to the right a nice big flat rock that I gently perched my camera upon for the image I really wanted. I think the low angle really makes the image. No, not much water but a worth the trip.



Visit Watery Wednesday for more wet photos!

Visit Outdoor Wednesday for more of the great outdoors!

8 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Truly worth the trip with some stunning pictures. I often have to find somewhere to perch the camera on as I don't always have my tripod with me. My backpack normally turns out to be the best option.

Car Wrecker said...

Whoah! That's beautiful, I feel so good just by looking at it! How have you been Mr. Perry. :)

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot. I am working on my camera settings to get a good water fall pic! Need pratice!

Anonymous said...

I want to learn to do that - get that water effect, but I can't figure out how to get the right setting on my camera/open the exposure or set it correctly.

This photos is beautiful - I love the lush foliage & the water!

Kim, USA said...

I so love the water effect. Great shot!
The Lake

Judy said...

I love the way the falls are reflected in the water nearer the camera!

Marka said...

Both the trip and the photo were well worth it.

Donnie said...

I love your Outdoor Wednesday photo. Beautiful falls.