Sunday, March 4, 2012

Silver Creek Falls

A little compilation I put together from my visit to Silver Creek Falls a couple days ago. I had hoped there was a lot of snow still up there, but no. There was a little snow but not enough to make a photographic impact. But, the falls were very nice and the trek was very tranquil and a great form of relaxation therapy. :-)

Top row left is South Falls, the first one most visitors visit and walk underneath/behind.
Top row right is North Falls from the parking pullout. A bit of a hike to get to so less visited.
Bottom is likely the least visited, Middle Falls. A good walk on great paths both north & south.



Visit Mosaic Monday (my first entry)for more collage themes!

5 comments:

Marka said...

Absolutely gorgeous waterfalls!

Pondside said...

What a slice of heaven!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I wouldn't call them just nice. They are stunning. I wish I had waterfalls like these around here

Mary said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing your talent at MM. :)

Carletta said...

Exquisite shots!