Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oregon Summer

If I were in the SA right now, this might be what is expected: Rain. Here in Oregon however, this summer is rain with a few sun breaks. Kind of a lame summer, weather wise, though everything is quite green!

Been bad about posting this past week because of Google+. Been hanging over there. It can take care of and replace a blog in many ways. Potential for comments & feedback is tremendous. You can still have loyal followers and subscribe to follow others through circles. If anyone does not have and would like an invite to Google+, let me know! I will need your email address and I request you put me in a circle & I'll do the same. :-)



Visit Today's Flowers for more blooms!

Visit Macro Monday for more close up photos!

5 comments:

Kirigalpoththa said...

Lovely!

Firefly said...

I haven't been able to check out Google+ cause its tells me they have reached their limit or something. Whatever. I'm quite happy with Facebook.

lisaschaos said...

Very pretty, looks refreshing!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice composition.

Regards!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Love this.