Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet my Lytro

I received a camera for Christmas and I have decided to focus on using it for most of my photography. I decided this so I can become comfortable using it. Even more, though, is to become proficient and an "expert" at using this camera and this genera of photography. For more information, go to lytro.com. You can also see my complete gallery at https://pictures.lytro.com/perryc.

So, last month I started a Lytro-A-Day, posting to facebook and google+. I knew that wordpress had a hook and ability to display Lytro images and assumed blogger did not. Google+ does not include the ability to refocus, etc. So, not until today did I try to post a Lytro image. Below is the most current daily, #21, and some of my favorites. If you like the Lytro images let me know! They are interesting for sure.

On any Lytro image, move your cursor over the image and it will update. When complete, click anywhere on the image to refocus the image on that spot. Or you can click and hold your left mouse button and move the cursor to change the perspective on the image. This is as close to 3D as you can get without glasses or hurting your eyes. Very cool.

Lytro-A-Day #21: Tuned In
 

Lytro-A-Day #18: Almonds on Glass


Lytro-A-Day #14: My $.02


Lytro-A-Day #13: TheBall


Lytro-A-Day #9: Happy Birthday Mommy


Lytro-A-Day #1: Frozen Rosebush #2

No comments: