Friday, May 25, 2012

McDowell Creek in Infrared

It's not that I am not taking photos, I am. Its just getting on here and posting to my blog that has somehow become a chore. I have a backlog of images I can post but linking up to the meems is becoming a stumbling point I think. I just need to get back to photography and not worry about pats on the head. :-) True IR image taken with my little Olympus 2020 a couple weeks ago. With summer looming on the near horizon, it is time to dust this camera off and get out there more!
Visit Scenic Sunday for more scenic photography!
 Visit The Weekend in Black & White for more monochrome photos!

2 comments:

Rune said...

Looks like a fine place to be on a warm day. I like the dark tones in the picture. Well done!

Dragonstar said...

Very attractive. I think the important thing is to enjoy your photography. All else is secondary, though it's nice to share with others. So enjoy your summer :)