Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Foreground to the Ocean

Visit Watery Wednesday for more wet photos!

Visit Outdoor Wednesday for more of the great outdoors!


Lorac said...

Haven't been to the ocean in a couple of years. Very nice to see this lovely view!

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

From a landlocked Tennesseean...oooohhh wish I was there!!!

Indrani said...

Great scenic shot.

Light and Voices said...

I wish I was there right now.
Joyce M

Firefly said...

I just love taking pics like this with plants and flower in the foreground with something big faded behind. Looks like a bit of a cold front at to see.

Sandy said...

Lovely view.. I live only 6 miles from the Gulf in Clearwater and we all are 'waiting' for the oil! Such a shame..
You live in a beautiful area!

Regina said...

Beautiful scenes!
Happy Outdoor Wed.

AshTreeCottage said...

What a beautiful view!!

Susan and Bentley

The Paint Splash said...

Beautiful picture. I enjoyed my visit, hope you will come by sometime.