Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pikes Place Market

Pikes Place Market is a very cool place to go and see what the locals have to offer. Below the main floor is 3 floors of shop owners. We were treated to a very cool card trick in the magic shop.

There can't be a photo of the market without a shot of the fish market! They have a stuffed fish they throw out to the kids and freak them out!

Very interesting, haunting and lovely traditional music. I don't know what it is but I love the sound.

Incredible fowers in the market. They had awesome blooms!

2 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

We don't have a market like this around here but I saw something similar when I was in China. I would love us to have one.

Joe Todd said...

I originally showed up for skywatch and then I saw this post. This market is one place I really want to visit. I had a trip planned a couple years back but it didn't happen. From time to time I order some Chukar cherries from the area.. Thanks for the post