Sunday, May 31, 2009

Meet Odie!

So what is this, just another puppy we have? Not exactly. We purchased Odie a couple days ago (named yesterday while at the beach) to start a new direction with our puppies to only breed chocolate labs. It will be good I think. It seems that any other breed of dog we have tried (Yorkie, Goldens, Silvers) had had bad luck of some sort. So, cocoa puppies seem to be what works best for us and what we will stick with. Odie is a good little boy and *EVERYBODY* loved him at the beach!







2 comments:

Ginja Girl Designs said...

Amazing pictures. Adorable puppy.
I stumbled on your blog by hitting "Next Blog" button. I'm so glad I did.

Anonymous said...

What's NOT to love w/ that lil guy? I love the name Odie, too - Reminds me of a series of books - Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz.
He's adorable & these photos are beautiful of him.